In the event that you are someone who likes to travel a lot and check out new places, then travel blogging can be an amazing career for you. All you would be required to have is a laptop along with a good stable internet connection. You can start writing about the places that you visit and the things which you see. You may post about some general information about those places and how one must conduct a trip there. This can help you earn a lot of money also as it would make your work a part of the traveling or tourism industry. In addition to this, you can also use the blog to get real instagram followers and promote hotels, hostels and cameras, and other traveling gears. As a travel blogger, you should use Instagram for promoting your blog. In this article, you will learn about why Instagram is important for promoting your travel blog.
Travelling and Instagram
According to blastup.com Instagram is the most effective social media platform that travel bloggers can use. The reason for this is that it will allow you just visual montages to get posted. You must post only pictorial content in the form of photos and videos on Instagram, and hence, it is ideal for a travel blogger. When you are traveling, you will see plenty of new things and new places. This will provide you with a golden opportunity to click plenty of photos. Instagram will allow you to share these photos, and you can be discovered by new people who can follow your blog. Travel photos are most ideal for sharing on Instagram, and followers would be able to see the places where they would also like to visit.
How should you use Instagram to promote your travel blog?
It is important that you should know about the essential steps by which you can promote a travel blog on Instagram.
- Use witty usernames: As someone who likes to travel a lot, you will have to use a username that is catchy and witty. Your profile needs to reflect your passion. The username must reflect who you are and how you feel about traveling.
- Use the most beautiful photos that you can: On Instagram, it is quite understandable that you must upload photos. You must upload your best photos on this platform. Upload the best photos of the places that you visit and the things that you see. You should display the finest aspects of these places. Show off everything in style and also use the Instagram filters in order to make the photos more beautiful. These photos will help you in enticing your audience, and you can add extra captions in the form of jokes, memories, quotes, anecdotes with these photos also. This way, more people would be drawn towards your content, and it would gather a wider appeal to a larger audience base. You will start to get more followers who would be quite interested in your photos and your travel stories. Thus your brand will start to grow more.
- Mention all the names of those places that you stayed in: This will be really important that you start mentioning all the hotels or hostels where stay and where you take your meals. You will have to tag the social media profiles they run in your posts. This would help you in promoting your brand and also their business. You can thereby even start earning commissions from these places. The reason for this is that you are advertising them and they will get more people visiting them as a result of your mentions. In addition to this, the people who are the followers of that business would also discover you, and then they will follow you back.
- The type of camera that you had used: It will be of immense importance that you remember that you can find a lot of bloggers who would mention brand names of their gears which they like to use when they travel. You must mention your camera’s name as you upload your photos. This would help you get more exposure as you may get featured on several official pages that these companies run. Thus it can help you to increase your followers also. In addition to this, you shall also promote a lot of new brands who would prefer offering you a more promotional type of offers later on. Thus you must always try and tag names of the companies whose products you use. This will go on to help build you a larger audience base.
- The judicious use of hashtags: It shall be of immense importance that you are able to use all the correct hashtags when you go making your posts on Instagram. It would be vital that you use the hashtags wisely and carefully. When the hashtags start getting popular and relevant to your posts, then you can see more people checking your content out. You will need to conduct good and thorough research on the different hashtags which are relevant to your travel industry. This will boost the audience engagement to your posts quite effectively. You can thereby get more followers.
In the event that you should want to learn more about the different ways by which you can grow your Instagram official business page, then you must consult professional digital marketing specialists. You can also buy followers to boost your profile on Instagram. Digital marketing professionals can help you set up a strong Instagram presence.
In today’s day and age, one of the best ways of promoting any type of blog is through social media platforms. Instagram is the best social media platform for promoting a travel blog. If you want to get more benefits from Instagram, then you should try to have more followers. By having more followers, you can publicize your business in a better way.
Hopefully, the information mentioned in this article will have helped you. For more information, you can stay tuned to us!