While shifting to a new country for professional or personal reasons, transporting pets needs special arrangements. Planning to move your pet is nothing short of an uphill job that calls forth the requirement for dependable guidance and assistance. Here a couple of factors will come into play, such as official documentation and formalities, comfort and special care, friendly approach, and safety.
A Complete Guide on Pet Relocation
There are a couple of factors that you need to consider while relocating your pet, such as,
- Advantages of Hiring Experts- Every pet relocation has its unique planning and challenges, and different elements will impact the stress level, personal involvement to handle the situation, and the final price of the pet move. Professionals in this domain, such as Shiloh Animal Express, will help take away the pain to handle this process yourself as they have an excellent system to handle their customer’s pets at their best while traveling.
- Pointers to Check- When you search for a pet relocation company, you need to check a couple of pointers. First and foremost, the company should be an accredited member of IATA and IPATA. Besides, they should be licensed, certified, and experienced. Ensure to read client feedback and testimonials. After all, you will always look for a specialist you can completely trust to look after your beloved pet.
- Types of Animals Handled- Though people mostly have cats and dogs as pets that they may need to relocate, most pet relocation companies also transfer horses, fishes, birds, guinea pigs, and rabbits. So, check with the provider before hiring their services, depending on the type of animal you wish to relocate.
- Documents Required- Pet relocation to a new country will need you to take the responsibility of offering the essential requirements and the bare price of relocation. This will comprise official documents like an updated pet microchip, animal passport, vaccine card, an import permit. So, it is vital to familiarize every detail regarding the official documents that are needed to shift the pet to the new country.
- Relocation Cost- Ensure to obtain different quotes from several pet relocators. Costs differ from provider to provider and rest on an array of factors. This will depend on whether the pet will be taken on that same flight as you or will cargo it. There are freight/flight costs, the airline selected, relocation service fees, crate, vaccinations, vet checks, health certificate, microchipping, export certificate, and quarantine resting on the country of relocation. Besides, this also entails the pet size, water, food, and other necessities.
Relocating your pet to a new country will no longer be a daunting task irrespective of every complicated rule if you hire a professional pet mover’s service. Being experts in this domain, they are adept with the industry’s workings and will make sure that your dear pet is sound and safe. Through their help, relocating to any new country with your pet has been made possible at a budget-friendly price, which is especially tailor-made for you. Their round the clock support executives will be at your service always.