- Check out my friend Zoe over at Slowmama. – Why I Let My Adopted Preschoolers Nurse
- Amy at Zen Parenting responds to public criticism of her appearance. – My Body- Apparently Up for Debate
- Interested in learning more about diverse families? Check out Milkjunkies.net: “A transgender dad in a gay relationship breastfeeds his baby boy. A celebration of queer families, breast milk, and attachment parenting!”
- My friend Shannon over at The Woman Formerly Known as Beautiful decided to make use of the over 70 (70!) dresses had never worn in her closet. You can vote on which dresses Shannon should ditch to help fund AIDS research. – 71 Dresses in 71 Days
- Beautifully written article about a mother with a terminally ill child. She has a message to all parents. –Mothering Cal: What I learned from parenting a terminally ill child.