Fresh youthful and glowing skin is something we all want. But it becomes increasingly difficult to achieve as age catches up with us, also pollution, stress all these factors leave an impact on our skin which by any means is not a happy state of affairs. We apply expensive creams, but the results are not satisfactory.
We aren’t really looking for quick fix solutions that go away in a hurry. We need solutions that last for a long time, but even if we burn a hole in our pockets and buy pots of expensive creams, the result is not miraculous as claimed by the companies of these creams. We need face packs which will rejuvenate every pore of our skin and give our skin an innate glow that lasts for the longest period of time.
Face Packs for a Healthy Glowing Skin
Your skin needs pampering and some tender loving care, and also you must follow some face glow tips which you should definitely make an intrinsic part of your life. Your skin care should not be tailored to the fact that you have a party in a fortnight and you must up your skin care routine, and you ditch the routine as soon as your party gets over! Are you guilty of that? Well, if you are, then it is time to restructure your routine before your skin suffers so much that you are not able to reverse the damage. So how to make face glow? Take a look at these effective skin tips for the same.
- Drink more water- Yes, you need to drink a lot of water, it helps you to get rid of the accumulated toxins, giving you an unmatched glow.
- Follow a skin care routine- To maintain a skin that radiates with health and happiness. You need to follow a routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing every day and exfoliation about twice a week.
- Eat a nutritious and balanced diet- You must ensure that you have a balanced diet, which includes all fresh vegetables, fruits, pulses, nuts and seeds, eggs, fish and so on. It provides all the nutrients required by the body to function at an optimum level and also for your skin to glow. A diet rich in antioxidant and omega3 fatty acids gives your skin the healthy glow which you always wanted.
- Get sleep- Your skin needs proper rest to function, the cell renewal process happens at night when you are sleeping. So give your skin that rest for at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Start exercising- When you exercise, there is a release of endorphins or happy hormones which keep you stress-free and happy. You feel fit and your skin radiates with health and happiness.
- Protect your skin from the sun- Your skin, needs to be shielded from the harsh rays of the sun, to stave off wrinkles and early signs of skin aging. Use sunscreens and sun blocks to protect your skin and to keep your skin looking youthful.
Most Effective Packs for Youthful and Glowing Skin
The most effective packs for youthful and glowing skin can come straight from your kitchen shelf. You can procure it easily, it will give you results without any side-effects and what’s more all this without causing a dent in your pocket. Try out for face packs for a gorgeous looking skin.
- Turmeric- It is an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, it helps in fighting infections; it makes your skin blemish-free and also acts as a great safeguard from fine lines and wrinkles. It, in fact, provides great nourishment to the skin, makes it smooth and glowing. Honey is a great natural moisturizer; its enzymes help the skin to stay hydrated. Milk, on the other hand, has tons of benefits; Milk is wonderful for your skin as it hydrates dry skin, exfoliates mature skin, soothes irritated skin and lightens tanned skin.
- I tsp. turmeric powder.
- I tsp. of honey.
- 1 tsp. of milk.
- Blend 1 tsp. turmeric powder with 1 tsp. honey and a little milk to form a thick paste. Use it as a scrub on your face and skin daily.
Oats, when mixed with water, forms a gelatin-like structure as it contains polysaccharides. This protects the skin from turning and flaky. The healthy fat in oatmeal moisturizers your skin. Oatmeal also safeguards your skin from the harsh sun. It sloughs off the dead skin cells revealing fresh and rejuvenated skin. Olive oil moisturizes the skin and egg yolk tightens your skin pores preserving the elasticity of the skin.
- 2 tbsp. oatmeal
- 1 whipped egg yolk
- 1 tsp. of olive oil.
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Prepare this pack by mixing 2 tbsp. oatmeal with 1 whipped egg yolk and 1 tsp. each of olive oil and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Apply it on your skin and rinse off after 20 minutes.
- Repeat this twice a week to slow down aging.
Banana Face Pack
Due to its moisturizing properties banana helps in smoothening the skin and prevents age spots and wrinkles. Adding yogurt to this pack increases the moisturizing quotient and yogurt is great for preventing fine lines. Honey also has moisturizing properties.
- Half a banana.
- 1 tsp. of yogurt.
- 1 tsp. of honey.
- Mash half a banana and add a tsp. of yogurt to it. Add honey to the concoction. Apply this pack on the skin and leave for a half hour before washing it all off. Repeat every week to prevent the occurrence of wrinkles.
These packs are super effective in keeping your skin well nourished and moisturized. But you have to ensure that you have to stick to a beauty regime, only then would you be able to flaunt a blemish free glowing skin. If we desire a beautiful and blemish free skin, we need to work towards it, and for that, a few minutes of your busy schedule should be devoted to skin care. You might find it tedious to follow in the beginning but the results are well worth the effort!