Weddings are one of the most remarkable events in anyone’s life. When the coronavirus pandemic spread around the globe, many people were forced to postpone saying their marriage vows to their partners. While planning a traditional marriage ceremony at this difficult time may seem impossible, you don’t have to wait for long to get married in New South Wales.
Today, many couples are getting creative when it comes to holding their wedding ceremony. Most people think that getting married at the marriage registry NSW is the easiest and cheapest way to get hitched. However, there are premium services out there that can do it even better.
Getting Married with Simple Ceremonies
Simple Ceremonies is a service that arranges your marriage at a significantly lower price compared to a government marriage registry office. Even before the novel coronavirus pandemic, many couples have opted to have a courthouse wedding when they choose to use the government marriage registry option. Getting married this way leads to minimal costs because the ceremony is kept really simple.
While this may be a good option for some option, consider having a small wedding using the services of Simple Ceremonies.
Simple Ceremonies is designed for couples just like you who are looking for a no-fuss, stress-free, and affordable way to get married. Here are the things to expect from an SC wedding:
- Best Value. You can get married for 150 AUD all-inclusive if you choose to have the ceremony in their studio, or at an outdoor venue for 350 AUD. There are also add-on costs for chairs, decorations, flowers, photographer, ring, celebrant, and registration of marriage.
- Great Locations. Choose from enchanting harbors, parks, beach, or boats. Make your wedding day special at the best location without blowing your budget.
- Convenient. You can book online and schedule the time and date of your wedding ceremony anytime at your convenience.
- Excellent Celebrants. Be assured that your wedding will be fun and memorable with their experienced marriage celebrant Sydney.
- No Interview Needed. You don’t have to schedule an interview before getting the wedding ceremony.
Get Married in 3 Steps
Simple Ceremonies has made it easy to get married during this pandemic. In three steps, you’re on your way to tying the knot with your partner. Here’s how it’s done:
- Book Online. You can choose from the available dates, times, and locations for your ceremony. If there’s nothing that fits your schedule, then you can suggest your availability. You can also opt to get the paperwork done first and then manage your booking later.
- Complete the NoIM Form Online. The Notice of Intended Marriage should be processed at least one month before your ceremony and can be done online. No face-to-face interview is required for you to get this step done.
- Get Married. On this day, you should relax and trust that the ceremony will run smoothly. Don’t forget that you also need to have two witnesses who should be at least eighteen years old and speak English. Additionally, if one of you don’t understand or speak English, you must bring an interpreter who is of legal age. They’ll be asked to complete a Certificate of Faithful Performance before the wedding ceremony.
Getting married during a virus outbreak doesn’t have to be unremarkable or even impossible. With a marriage service like Simple Ceremonies, you can pursue your marriage plans while also cutting costs and keeping convenience and safety a priority. You don’t have to worry because you can still make your big day memorable and fuss-free.