You’ve come to the right place to find out the latest news about Nike. Find out when the hottest Nike Shoes in Australia are dropping this holiday season. Check out industry secrets, upcoming new lines, and the latest sneaker innovation coming from our favorite footwear brand.
This year we see Nike collaborating beyond the sports world in inspiring limited edition footwear like the Neighborhood Rose and lines for the military and medical personnel. Nike explores collaboration both old and new with these exciting shoes dropping this holiday season.
- Air Force 1 Collection – The Atlanta boutique A Ma Maniere will be collaborating with Nike Sportswear for an exciting new shoe design. Look for the exciting new sneakers to hit right before the Christmas season. The new shows will have black, dark grey, and wolf grey colorways and have a futuristic chunky design.
- Preheat Colorways – The latest popular Pre-Heat colorways is the Kyrie 6. Pre-released in November, the 11-colorway had a regional launch. The trendy psychedelic looking sneakers truly pops. The sneakers released worldwide.
- Shaquem Griffin Inspires Nike – Nike has collaborated with the inspiring Shaquem Griffin with its new Flyease shoe made for the football field. The shoes allow easy entry into the cleats with a new three-strap closing system. They allow for quick adjustments.
- Nike Air Zoom Pulse – We often think of runners, football players, and basketball players as the only inspiration for Nike shoes. Like the Nike Air Force, the Nike Air Zoom Pulse is meant for more than athletics. The innovative shoe design has been created especially for home health providers, doctors, and nurses. They need extra support after long hours on their feet. This shoes will help our everyday heroes succeed. The shoes have extra cushion and traction, with a laceless upper.
- The Neighborhood Rose – Inspired by Bond Hill native Ray Ball, the Neighborhood Rose sneakers were designed to highlight the hope in lower income neighborhoods. The shoe had a unique combination of suede material and traditional Nike materials to symbolize how rough and durable her Ohio neighborhood could be. She chose a rose because the beautiful flower has thorns. Like her neighborhood, there was beauty and challenges.
- Air Max Tailwind IV – The new Air Max Tailwind IV recalls the origins of Blue Ribbon Sports with a retro palette. Red, white, and blue, the simple rough-textured leather shoe has ornate blue and red detailing. The stylish shoe has versatility and comfort for any situation.
- Vapor Street x Off-White – The new hot pink shows remix Nike with popular streetwear in a hip trendy new shoe. The upper features Off-White’s designer trademark. The show provides comfort, balance, and bounce for the runner. The shoe proves that “track casual” has taken footwear by storm. The rubber spikes let you hit a sprint quickly.
With a shoe design for every sneakerhead, Nike will be sure to enjoy continued sneaker success this Christmas season.