This firework cocktail recipe will rival any pyrotechnic sky show. Ingredients (for 2 cocktails):
- 6oz rum
- 6oz orange-mango juice
- 5oz pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons sweetened lime cocktail mix
- 1 fresh lime sliced into 1/2 inch circles
- sugar cubes
- 151 proof rum
- ground cinnamon
- Mix rum, lime cocktail mix, orange-mango juice, and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Fill large cocktail glass with crushed ice to top of glass.
- Strain cocktail mix into cocktail glasses.
- Lay circular lime slices on top of cocktail (crushed ice should hold it in place).
- Stack three sugar cubes on each lime slice.
- Saturate sugar with 151.
- Light sugar cubes on fire.
- Sprinkle cinnamon to spark!
- When finished, push lit sugar cubes in drink with spoon.
- Mix and enjoy.
**Don’t be stupid disclaimer: Fire is extremely dangerous. Obviously follow above directions with extreme caution and do not leave lit drink unattended.**