I’ve been wanting to say that my whole life!!!
Watch out 90% Ladies and 10% Gentleman (yeah, I just checked my viewer stats on google analytics…)
My head is so big it may not get through the door, because I have been nominated for “Most Versatile Blogger Award,” Not once, but TWICE in one day!
To accept the nomination here is what I must do:
1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers.
2. INFORM THE BLOGGERS OF THEIR NOMINATION
3. SHARE 7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I had a pet African Serval Named Obi
2. I don’t like dogs.
3. I was hired to play Aurora/Belle in Disneyland right before I found out I was pregnant. Apparently they frown upon pregnant princesses…
4. I worked with law enforcement for two years aiding in the arrest of online pedophiles. I contacted them on the phone so they could hear a child’s voice (not only do I look young, I guess I sound young, too)
5. I LOVE Dolly Parton- If I could meet anyone in this world I would pick her…
6. I took Armenian language classes for a year and I did not retain ANY of it except “hinkshapti” (Thursday, I think…)
7. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was 13. My Dad, brother, and grandfather had all been diagnosed previously with ADHD. I apparently am too lazy to be hyperactive…threw everyone for a loop. I am not medicated for it….if you can’t already tell from this blog…My dad medicates with diet coke (not joking!)
4. THANK THE BLOGGER WHO NOMINATED YOU
5. ADD THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD LOGO ON YOUR BLOG POST: