TotLogic has been one of our favorite lines for our kids. We were introduced to the products several months ago and are still really pleased with how the shampoo has worked on both boys’ hair. This brand is also Samuel’s favorite daily lotion. The company has been unsurprisingly very successful this past year, and has expanded quite a bit. Their new line, HomeLogic, is a line of household cleaning products. Many of you probably know that I am slightly obsessed with trying out natural cleaning products (because honestly, most don’t work). We have been lucky and have found some winners in our search, and since we have already a pretty great relationship with Jill, the founder of Logic Product Group, she was willing to send us out their new line to try out. I’m not going to lie, it was like Christmas morning when that box arrived. The boys and I got to work testing out the products. Here is what we discovered:
- Glass Cleaner: This is always the hardest product to find without harsh chemicals that is still effective. The boys and I went to town on the crazy amount of mirrors we have in this small apartment. I used Windex on one of our mirrored doors and then let the boys use the natural product to clean the rest of our mirrors. I actually think the mirrors the boys did turned out better.
- All Purpose Cleaner (Citrus Grove scent): We used this on counter tops and tables. It was gentle enough to keep the integrity of the wood and still cleaned well. A pretty standard cleaner.
- Foaming Hand Soap (Citrus Grove and Jasmine Mist): Basic foaming hand soap. It works well, and I especially like the Jasmine Mist scent.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner (Jasmine Mist scent): This one did not work that well for us. I will say, I just changed toilet brushes and this one seems cheap and stiff, so I’m not totally sure if my brush is contributing to why this cleaner isn’t working that well. It did remove stains, but required significant scrubbing.
- Bathroom Cleaner (Jasmine Mist scent): This one works as well as all other natural bathroom cleaners I’ve tried, except this one gets extra points because the Jasmine Mist scent makes the bathroom smell great. You’ll need to put more elbow grease into cleaning than you would if it was a conventional cleaner, but frankly, I’d rather put a little more work into it than use a fast-working conventional cleaner with toxic chemicals.
- Laundry Detergent (Citrus Grove scent): My husband is the picky one with our laundry detergent and even he was impressed with this. It’s a liquid, which we both prefer, but it actually makes the clothes look bright and clean, unlike the dingy look from other natural detergents we’ve tried.
- Liquid Dish Soap (Jasmine Mist): Amazing scent and it is just as effective as its conventional counterpart.
- Odor Eliminator Spray (Jasmine Mist): Brian has been using this on his stinky work equipment and has been really impressed with the results. The ingredients in this actually breakdown odors rather than just covering odors up with a strong scent, so this is twice as nice because it naturally eliminates odors and leaves a pleasant smell behind.
With all this said, we are definitely going to stick with HomeLogic products because from our experience we know they are effective, safe, and the company has integrity (which is a big deal). Okay, here is the fun part. Logic Product Group is giving away a HomeLogic bundle which includes their all-purpose cleaner, liquid dish detergent, foaming hand soap, bathroom cleaner, and odor eliminator spray. (Winner chooses the scents.)
Enter below to win! Good Luck!