Children’s Winter Tea Recipe
The boys love this tea during chilly afternoons, or during our spa and yoga nights.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic grape juice
- 1-2 lemon balm tea bags
- 3 organic cinnamon sticks (3″)
- 1 orange sliced into 1/4 inch circles
- Place water, grape juice, tea bags, and 1 cinnamon stick into a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer and turn off heat.
- Pour into tea cups or mugs.
- Place multiple orange slices in each cup.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick (aka, kid’s stirrer).
- Let cool off to a safe temperature and enjoy!
To make it fun:
Well, this is a bit surprising. According to the Social Security Administration data on popular baby names, Khaleesi has become