What do breastmilk necklaces, cow photobombing, and beautiful cervixes have in common? They’ve made it in to the same post. To start the week off right, I wanted to share some of my favorite internet finds this week.
- Hollyday Designs has developed a complicated process to use your liquid gold to make a breastmilk necklace, charm, or pendant. What do you think?
- My friend Zoe and her husband recently adopted twin girls from the Northern part of Ethiopia. Head over to Slowmama.com and welcome home her gorgeous family of four!
- I love this simple-yet beautiful children’s book about co-sleeping: Together We Sleep, by Dr. Laura Koniver. My boys self-transitioned into their own beds, but still will ask for this book almost every night. They love co-sleeping, and know they are always welcome to co-sleep if they ever needed us close.
- This photo of a cow Photobombing a horse stuck in a fence? Awesome. Posted on facebook by Meanwhile in Canada.
- Awhile back I posted about my beautiful cervix. Apparently, anthropologist Kate Clancy has a mission to expose beautiful cervixes. I’d like to offer myself as their spokesmodel.